In the light of current events, I think I should start keeping track of things I’ve lost on buses in my 4 years in Manchester. In chronological order:
- Student ID. Received email from finder and got it back. Magic Bus.
- Bus pass. Handed in to the driver. Magic Bus.
- Rail card in my favourite pouch. Gone forever. Stagecoach.
- Added: My lunch bag. With some lovely home made bean soup. Gone forever. Stagecoach.
- Bus pass. Handed in to the driver. Guys at Stagecoach depot know me by name now. Stagecoach.
- Bus pass + student ID. Gone. Magic Bus.
- Keys + bird whistle. Gone. Finglands.
- and the latest addition: iPod nano + headphones. Handed in to the driver. Finglands.
Yeah, I know. I KNOW.
[Image cc-licensed by Kevin Boyd]